In compliance with Chapter II of Law 34/2002, LSSICE, we inform you that this website is the property of EUROTETE.COM - Simón Casañé Martell, domiciled at Avenida can botet, 27 (17310) Lloret de Mar, and email: info @ eurotete.com
EUROTETE.COM - Simón Casañé Martell, as responsible for this Website and in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) relating to the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and by Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), has implemented all the security measures, technical and organizational, established in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, (developed by the LOPD) to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Users, by checking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is processed by the provider for the following purposes:
1) Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or parthners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be for products and services related to the provider's sector.
2) Carry out statistical studies.
3) Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company's website.
4) Send the newsletter on the website.The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third-party companies, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is to be carried out, previously, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the holders would be requested.
In the event that all the data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you can exercise your rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID, by mail to Eurotete.com - Simón Casané Avenida Can Botet, 27 - 17310 Lloret de Mar (Girona) or by email to email@example.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Avenida Can Botet, 27 17310 Lloret de mar (Girona)
Similarly, the user may UNSUBSCRIBE from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not in themselves provide the user's personal data.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on their behalf, notwithstanding the need for the user to log in as such in each of services whose provision requires prior registration or "login".
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporary in nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal information.
The website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data.
To achieve these ends, the user / client agrees that the provider obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
The owner informs all users of the website that provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Eurotete.com - Simón Casañé Martell
NIF / CIF: 43677225-H
Address: Avenida Can Botet, 27 17 310 Lloret de Mar (Girona)
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, about which he will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Owner will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse www.eurotete.fr it is not necessary that you provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter
- When placing an order or creating an account.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit their use or request the cancellation of those data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, which may include: Name and surname, email address and telephone number in order to answer your queries.
For example, the Owner uses that data to respond to your messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal information: Name and surname, email address and telephone number to manage the list of subscriptions, send communications, newsletters, promotions and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner's social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and that You have previously accepted.
You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks on these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.